We welcome you back inside!
We are proud to say we can return to some semblance of normality, though with some social distancing and rules in place but we are all used to it by now. We have now re-opened inside and outside dining!
Bookings can be made via this site or by calling us on
FOR SPECIAL EVENTS SEE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FEED BELOW FOR LATEST INFO
For enquiries phone
We are now open and here is all the information you need
Of course there are going to be changes to your usual experience with us, there has to be, but we look forward to welcoming you all back. We are sure that you are getting the hang of social distancing by now so here are the changes:
- Booking a table is advisable but not necessary. However, if you arrive without pre-booking and we are full inside you will be asked if you would like to sit outside or wait outside until a table becomes available.
- Rule of six applies inside or 2 households although our maximum sized table at presents is six so the tables may have to be next to each other
- We will be collecting your details and storing them for 21 days as advised by the government for track and trace.
- Please order drinks and food from your table as the bar is closed due to government guidelines.
- Toilets will be operating on a one out one in basis.
- Our furniture has been placed in accordance to government guidelines and is not to be moved.
- As always families are more than welcome here at The Greyhound & TwentyOne but we do ask that children remain seated at the table please.
- Can we ask that if you are showing any of the Covid 19 symptoms that you stay at home. The symptoms are a high temperature a new or continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- If you are planning to sit outside you may wish to consider bringing some appropriate warmer clothing or perhaps a throw.
There will of course be other small changes but having lived through this since March 2020 social distancing is pretty much the norm now and nothing will be of a surprise to anyone. If you have any questions or concerns you can message us or if you wish to book a table you can do so by calling us on 01440821017 or book through our online booking system. We want your visit with us to be as normal and as sociable as possible at the moment, and we are sure that you will understand that none of this is to ruin your fun but is in place to protect you and our team.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to seeing you soon.
– Jack & The Team
The Greyhound and Twenty One Restaurant
The Greyhound and Twenty One are an award winning, family run, pub and restaurant. Located in the heart of the village of Wickhambrook, Suffolk, we are conveniently located for visitors from the historic centres of Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Clare and Haverhill. The pub and restaurant underwent major renovations following our purchase of The Greyhound in 2011. Since then we have gained a reputation for consistently good food and service. Our restaurant Twenty One is more than just a business – we enjoy sourcing local quality produce and offering superb home cooking. Our menus include some traditional favourites as well as modern dishes. Come and enjoy a family Sunday Lunch, a romantic meal for two or let Twenty One host your wedding or special event.
2 Large Beer Gardens & Outside Decking Area
Twenty One – our self contained restaurant
The Greyhound Freehouse – serving quality real ales, wines and spirits
Children welcome as we are family and dog friendly!
There are some great local walks see routes here
TWENTY ONE RESTAURANT
Our self contained family restaurant offers seating for 42. For special events we can seat up to 70 using our bar areas. Booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Please use our open table booking app. If you would like to inquire about booking for parties please contact us.
Garden Area: In addition to the restaurant our garden, to the rear of the building, includes barbecue facilities, a terrace and under cover seating.
Special events: We hold a number of events throughout the year in addition to our regular weekly specials see below for Whats On
View The Greyhound and Twenty One menu
We pride ourselves in cooking the freshest of food and all our food is cooked fresh to order and sourced locally where possible. If you have any dietary requirements please don’t worry most of our menu is adaptable to cater for any intolerances, we also have vegetarian and vegan options available just let us know at the time of booking.
These menus below are just a sample of what we have to offer and dishes are subject to change.
Whether it’s a table for two, a special event, anniversary or wedding, let us take care of you for large group bookings please call Jack on 01440 821017.